- 【The ALPSVELO Fold】All the benefits of an E-bike, packed into the original 3-part fold. It takes around 25-seconds to transform your bike into a small compact package (28.7 Inches highx 26 Inches long x 13 Inches wide)32 Lbs that you can tow, stow and carry anywhere. Travels on rush-hour trains, metros,underground, overground, car trunks and cabs. No need to leave it outside. Just enjoy the ride.
- 【Your ride, You decide.】Customize your ride performance with 3 riding modes.Go full throttle up to 18.75 mile/h on battery power alone. But the ALPSVELO folding bike also rides like a traditional pedal-only bicycle. Need some extra oomph? Turn on the pedal-to-go for a boost of electric power as you pedal.It makes riding easier for you.
- 【Charge on the go】The compact ALPSVELO Electric 6.8Ah/350Wh lithium-ion battery packs in the power. The maximum driving range is 61.5 miles And when it comes to charging, it’s as easy as plugging in your phone. Plug into any regular socket. Fully charge in 4 hours*.
- 【High Efficiency Brushless motor】6.8Ah/350Wh Brushless motor With 5 adjustable gears,conquer steep hills and inclines with ease.The perfect dual disc brakes and lighting system fully protect your safety.
- 【Warranty】ALPSVELO is committed to quality; We provide 365 days quality assurance.If our products have failed you in any way, please return them and we will either exchange them or give you your money back. If the product is faulty or has arrived damaged,please contact our customer support.We will solve your problem for you as soon as possible.
copy of 7 Speed Folding Electric Bicycle
1.Be careful not to expose electrical parts to water.
2.Do not place your foot on the pedal when waiting on a pedestrian crossing.
3.Hold the brakes. Lower temperatures reduce mileage.
4.When starting,please match the motor power to the first stage,step on the pedal slowly.
5.Always wear a safety helmet.Do NOT ride at night.
Precautions when using the battery
1.Charge in a safe space without a heater or humidifier.(Green light:Charging complete/ Red light:Charging)
2.If left unused for a long time,the battery may become depleted.
3.When not in use ,please charge at least once a month.
4.Lithium-ion batteries are consumables that,on average,have a lifespan of about two years, after which they must be replaced if their performance deteriorates.(Battery life may vary depending on how it is used.)Be sure to use the dedicated charger supplied with the product.
5.Always protect the battery from extreme temperatures or shock.Never open the battery.
6.Do not place in water or moisture,do not touch with wet hands.